CST 338 - Week 1

There were several assignment in week one that I worked on, including the upcoming Markov assignment, the Jotto assignment and Project 1. The amount of work that needs to be completed within the next eight weeks seems overwhelming at times, especially when I don't have too much familiarity with Java. When working on the Jotto assignment, I found myself getting anxious given that I not only had little experience with Java, but that there were so many new concepts and that I was using a new IDE. Still, I found myself learning about how to use git terminal commands, how to create branches, and overall just more about Java and concepts that I had not previously learned. Overall, I would say I had some difficulty with Jotto, the hardest parts being some of the logic and completing certain methods within the assignment. 

Comments

Popular Posts