CST 338 - Week 4

  • I worked with Meagan E. and Chris T.
  • My strategy for the assignment was to go through the prompt and work on the implementations one-by-one, according to what is listed in the prompt. After running the tests, I would begin working on the ones that did not pass that and that did not rely on other methods for passing. Once those passed, I worked on the methods whose test called different/multiple methods. 
  • Meagan's strategy: "My strategy was just to start writing code right away. I didn't map anything out, I sort of just went down the list of prompts and filled in as I went."
  • Chris' strategy: "My strategy for this assignment was to read through the prompt, find the methods which were most dependent throughout, prioritizing them, and building from there. listed below is the order I built: 
    • endsWithPunctuation() --> addWord()--> addLine()
    • randomWord()--> getSentence()"
  • Per my teammates, my code did follow the Google Java Style Guide. 

Comments

Popular Posts