CST 363 - Week 8

  •  One of the most important things I learned in this course was how to structure queries based on the information that is needed to pull from the database. There are many ways to create statements within SQL and learning how to structure these queries was extremely important in navigating databases. 
  • While I learned about ER diagrams in my previous course, I learned more about relationships, entities and attributes and how they interact with each other. In MySQL I learned how to reverse engineer an ER diagram which I felt helped with the accuracy of creating the diagram. 
  • Learning different kinds of databases was also important as well, including MondoDB. The final part of the course touched on this and I felt it was helpful in expanding on the knowledge I already developed with MySQL. 

Comments

Popular Posts